Coordinator of the GSBS: Prof. Dr. Gerald Schneider
Vice-Coordinator of the GSBS, Equal Opportunities Representative: Prof. Dr. Susanne Goldlücke
- Biology: PD Dr. Dina Dechmann
- Economics: Prof. Dr. Susanne Goldlücke
- Politics and Public Administration: Prof. Dr. Gerald Schneider
- Linguistics: Prof. Tanja Kupisch
- Physics: Prof. Clemens Bechinger
- Psychology: Prof. Wolfgang Gaissmaier
- Sociology: Dr. Maarten Buis
- Statistics: Prof. Michael Kupper
- Collective Behaviour: Prof. Wolfgang Gaissmaier
- Inequality: Prof. Gabriele Spilker
- Two representatives of the doctoral students of the GSBS. The representatives are elected by the doctoral students for a term of two years. Re-election is possible. The current Representatives are Regina Anselm and Thies Niemeier. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The General Assembly comprises all Principal and Junior Investigators of the GSBS.
Scientific Advisory Board
The Scientific Advisory Board comprises four external professors who are internationally recognised regarding the research areas of the GSBS and who have extensive experience in doctoral education. A balanced gender ratio is taken into account in selecting the members. One member is the Chairperson of the Advisory Board. The members are appointed for a period of six years. Reappointment is possible.